We do it all! Whether you’ve got a custom commercial, industrial, or residential, project that requires engineering consulting, we’ve got you covered.
As a family-run business, ProEngC has over 35 years experience in multiple disciplines of engineering consultancy, specializing in MEP.
Our engineering consulting firm specializes in
In delivering services we provide the following
- Meetings to discuss your project
- Site visits
- Coordination with your architects, structural engineers, civil engineers, and other applicable parties
- Preliminary design review sessions
- Final designs
- Any and all plan revisions
- Responses to RFIs and submittals by your architect or contractor
MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing. Pro Engineering provides the engineering design for MEP systems.
The more information you can provide about your project, the better we can serve you. We typically request the following before we begin:
- Architectural plans in CAD (if available)
- Civil, structural, and other supporting engineering design documents that we will need to coordinate with on our drawings
- As-builts (drawings of existing building conditions – if available)
- Pictures of your building and utilities, mechanical and electrical, and plumbing equipment (if available)
- A timeline
- Contact information for your project team
- Any special criteria or design considerations for your project
Generally speaking, our services have a fixed price. A retainer amount is requested upon executing the agreement. Progressive payments will be due based on pre-agreed project benchmarks. Final payment is due upon permitting.
We also provide flexible payment options on a case-by-case basis.
We work with architects, designers, general contractors, and design-build contractors. There are also projects in which we deal directly with a property/business owner or a client who is acting as project manager or design architect.