We are proud to be licensed in 15 states and counting. Our main offices are located in San Diego, Orange County, Denver & Seattle.
We do it all! Whether you’ve got a custom residential, commercial, or industrial project that requires an MEP engineering consultanct, we’ve got you covered.
As a family-run business, ProEngC has over 35 years experience in multiple disciplines of engineering consultancy, specializing in MEP.
We’re fiercely proud to offer:
- Meetings to discuss your project
- Site Visits
- Coordination with your architects, structural engineers, civil engineers and other applicable parties
- Preliminary design review sessions
- Final designs
- Any and all plan revisions
- Responses to RFIs and Submittals by your architect or contractor
MEP stands for Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing. Specifically, design for those services.
The more information you can provide about your project, the better we can serve you. Having said that, any (or all) of the following are requested before we begin:
- Architectural plans in CAD (if available).
- Civil, Structural and other supporting engineering design documents that we will need to coordinate with on our drawings
- As-builts (drawings of existing building conditions – if available)
- Pictures of your building and utilities, mechanical and electrical and plumbing equipment (if available)
- Contact information for your project team
- Any special criteria or design considerations for your project
Generally speaking, our services have a fixed price. A retainer amount is requested upon executing the agreement. Progessive payments will be due based on pre-agreed project benchmarks. Final payment is due upon permitting.
We also provide flexible payment options on a case-by-case basis.
We mostly work with architects and design-build contractors. Having said that, there are projects in which we deal directly with a property/business owner, or, a client who is acting as project manager or design architect.