Our company specializes in providing MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) design services for commercial and residential projects. We were chosen to design the MEP systems for the remodel of the Harley Davidson dealership in Irvine, California. The goal of the project was to create a modern and functional space that would showcase the dealership’s extensive inventory of Harley Davidson motorcycles while also providing a comfortable and inviting space for customers. Our team worked closely with the architects and contractors to ensure that the design met the specific needs of the dealership and complied with all local building codes and regulations. We had to take into account the specific power requirements for the motorcycles and design the systems accordingly. Our team successfully completed the project on time and within budget, and the end result was a beautiful and functional space that met all the dealership’s needs. Our company is proud to have been a part of this project and we look forward to more opportunities to provide our expertise in MEP design.
The Harley-Davidson dealership in Irvine, California is a popular destination for motorcycle enthusiasts. The dealership offers a wide range of new and pre-owned Harley-Davidson motorcycles, as well as a variety of parts and accessories. It also provides maintenance and repair services for customers. The store has a large showroom space where customers can check out the latest models and take test rides. It also has a comfortable customer lounge area and a dedicated service area for repairs and maintenance. The store is staffed by knowledgeable and friendly sales and service personnel who are passionate about motorcycles and dedicated to providing the best customer experience. The dealership is a popular destination for riders from all over Southern California, as well as visitors from out of town.
Services Provided by Pro Engineering
Worked closely with the owner and architect to provided full mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design.
The Challenge & Our Solutions
- Incorporating the additional loads and power requirements for the expanded showroom and customer lounge into the existing electrical system.
- Enlarging the mechanical systems, such as HVAC, to accommodate the increased number of people in the expanded space.
- Coordinating with the architects and contractors to ensure that the design met the specific needs of the dealership while also being safe and efficient.
- Meeting local fire code requirements for the customer lounge and showroom, including installing proper fire suppression systems.
- Ensuring that the plumbing systems were designed to support the dealership’s specific needs, such as providing adequate water pressure and flow for the additional sinks and restrooms.
- Meeting local building codes and regulations for the customer lounge and showroom and ensuring that the design was compliant with these codes.
- Balancing the need for proper ventilation and air circulation in the customer lounge and showroom with the need for appropriate temperature control.
- Ensuring that the new design blended seamlessly with the existing dealership, both aesthetically and functionally.
- Making sure that the new design was suitable for the specific needs of the Harley Davidson dealership and the motorcycles they were displaying.
- Managing the integration of the new design with the existing building structure and making sure that the new design is structurally sound.
Why They Chose Pro Engineering
Our MEP firm was chosen to work on the remodel project for the Harley Davidson store in Irvine because of our expertise in designing and integrating efficient and cost-effective MEP systems that meet the specific needs of commercial and industrial clients.